- Equipped with a TFT-LCD 2.2-inches touch screen, shows the current voltage, date, time, state of each channel (on/off).
- 8 channels output, delay time of booting up and shutting down of each channel can be set (range: 0~999sec).
- Users can boot up / shut down each channel independently.
- A clock chip is build-in for users to set the date and time to boot up / shut down each channel.
- Users can set the value of under-voltage / over-voltage protection.
- Users can operate the device by cascading, external controlling or central controlling via RS232 and RS485 ports.
- Total rated output current: 40A. Individual channel rated output current: 13A
|Supply voltage||AC 100V~240V, 50~60Hz|
|Individual channel rated output current||13A|
|Total rated output current||40A|
|Interval time of each sequence step||1~999s|
|USB power supply||DC 5V/ 500mA|
|Power output sockets||8 controllable outputs, 1 auxiliary output|
|Dimensions (W*L*H)||480 x 225 x 47 mm|