SOUNDVISION KBD 2022Di a network (IP Based) PTZ camera controller, is fully compatible with many PTZ camera coding protocols supporting VISCA, ONVIF protocols, and VISCA is fully compatible and extensible. Built-in web server makes the configuration interface simple and clear, easy to operate. It only takes a few steps to achieve perfect control of the video conferencing camera. The appearance is simple and beautiful. Adopt the industrial-grade LCD panel with an excellent display and the characters are delicate and clear.
• Support VISCA, VISCA OVER IP, ONVIF, PELCO-P, PELCO-D protocols, and VISCA is fully compatible.
• Support network and analog two control modes, have independent IP addresses in network mode.
• RJ45, RS422, RS232 control interfaces; Control up to 255 Cameras.
• Support software function control of conference cameras.
• Adopt high-quality variable speed 4D joystick control, and comfortable operations. Rotate the joystick and control the conference camera omnidirectional movements.
• Adopt addable seesaw to adjust the camera focus, the operation is convenient and powerful.
• Support IE browser to add camera configuration parameters.
• Support up to 7 cameras shortcut control buttons for quick and easy operation.
• Support standard POE power supply.
• The video conference keyboard is made of sheet metal and scratch-resistant PC matte film, and the aluminum die-casting surface design with a powder-bottomed bottom shell.
Serial Port: RS422, RS232 / USB interface
|Protocol||Network: ONVIF, VISCA OVER IP
Serial Port: VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P
|Interface||RS422, RS232, RJ45|
|Joystick||4D ( up, down, left, right, zoom+, zoom- )|
|Display||TFT LCD (320*240)|
|Power Supply||DC12V – 2A|
|Working Temperature||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C ~ 60°C|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||321.6 x 179.2 x 105.7 mm|